eCommerce Expert Edmond Georges: A Pandemic Launch to Eight Figure Revenue: The Hobbiesville Journey
September 6, 2023
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by Edmond Georges, President, CTO, and Co-Founder of Hobbiesville. Together they discuss Edmond’s experience growing Hobbiesville, a company that started out as solely eCommerce before venturing into bricks-and-mortar stores. Learn about how they have achieved eight figure revenue in just three years, their focus on customer experience, and how they plan to uplevel the business in the coming years.
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by Edmond Georges, President, CTO, and Co-Founder of Hobbiesville.
Join them as they:
- Discuss making technology decisions in a competitive landscape
- Explore the journey of starting out as solely eCommerce and moving into bricks-and-mortar trading
- Dive into how Edmond grew the company to eight figure revenue in three years
- Shine a light on managing the moving parts of an omnichannel business
- Give a sneak peek into the future of Hobbiesville
- Examine Hobbiesville’s efforts to improve the fulfillment side of the business
Over the past ten years, Edmond Georges has built eight companies in the hospitality, retail, eCommerce and tech spaces. His most recent venture is Hobbiesville, where he is currently President and CTO, as well as Co-Founder. Hobbiesville is a hobby shop, stocking all types of collectables from Pokemon to Magic the Gathering, shipping across Canada and internationally.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Instructions on how to do this are here
To detect, prioritize and resolve eCommerce errors with ease, click here
to book a for Noibu’s eCommerce monitoring platform
The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives is handcrafted by our friends over at: fame.so