eCommerce Expert John Merris of Solo Brands: Treat Your Customer Like Your Mom!
July 26, 2023
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by John Merris, CEO and Director of Solo Brands, to discuss why you should treat your customers like your mom, how you can keep track of customer happiness through referral and repeat purchase rates, and how to decide what aspects of your business should be outsourced.
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by John Merris, CEO and Director of Solo Brands.
Join them as they:
- Delve into the birth of Solo Brands
- Explain John’s guiding eCommerce principles
- Talk about outsourcing versus insourcing technology
- Examine the implications of Solo Brand’s early decision to insource their fulfillment
- Shine a light on creating a seamless experiences across multiple brands
- Highlight the importance of caring for your customers
- Discuss how referral and repeat purchase rates are crucial to understanding your success
- And more!
John is the CEO and Director of Solo Brands, a brand platform committed to empowering unique brands with DTC expertise to build the next generation of customer experiences in digital commerce. He was previously the President and CEO of Solo Stove, the brand at the heart of Solo Brands.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate and review on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts, instructions on how to do this are here
To detect, prioritize and resolve eCommerce errors with ease, click here
to book a for Noibu’s eCommerce monitoring platform
The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives is handcrafted by our friends over at: fame.so